Orange County DUI Attorneys
DUI Defense Lawyers in Orange County, California
California has some of the most severe penalties when it comes to DUI (driving under the influence) charges. The Orange County DUI lawyers and attorneys at Orange County DUI Law Group provide superior DUI defense to help clients avoid these penalties, which may include:
- License suspension
- County jail or state prison sentence
- Community service
- Court fees
- Alcohol rehabilitation
- DUI school
- Vehicle seizure
Avoid DUI Penalties: Work with an Orange County DUI Lawyer at Orange County DUI Law Group
The Orange County DUI attorneys and lawyers at Orange County DUI Law Group fight to protect our clients who are facing driving under the influence charges in and around Newport Beach, Fullerton, Westminster, Laguna Niguel and Santa Ana. When we take on a case, we take the time and effort to thoroughly investigate all the circumstances of the arrest and charges to determine how we can offer the best representation possible.
The Orange County DUI lawyers at our firm are well-educated regarding California’s drunk driving laws and have a level of dedication that enables them to secure outstanding results in a number of the cases they take on.
DUI Penalties in Orange County, California
The maximum penalties for an Orange County DUI are as follows:
- First DUI Offense: 6 month license suspension, $1800 in fines and court fees, 6 month jail sentence, and alcohol classes.
- Second DUI Offense (within 10 years): 2 year license suspension, $2800 in fines and court fees, 1 year in jail, alcohol classes, and ignition interlock device.
- Third DUI Offense (within 10 years): 3 year license suspension, $2800 in fines and court fees, 1 year in jail, alcohol classes, and ignition interlock device.
- Fourth DUI Offense (within 10 years): felony charge, permanent license suspension, 3 years in state prison, ignition interlock device.
- Enhanced Penalties will apply if: blood alcohol concentration is .16% or higher, driver refused chemical testing, driver was on probation for prior DUI offense, driver was speeding excessively, a minor under 14 years old was in the car, or the driver was involved in an accident causing injury or death.
Contact an Orange County DUI attorney at Orange County DUI Law Group today!